You don’t know what’s causing your illness and Western Medicine has failed you. Healing shouldn’t be overwhelming and you deserve access to alternative medicine that gets to the root cause. Here are my favorite resources to help you heal.
On a side note, this page may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission should you choose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my referral link or personalized code. It’s okay, this won’t cost you anything extra - it often will actually save you money! I wholeheartedly love these brands/companies, anyways, and you will too!
food and health
Mark and Ritzfit are creating a one of a kind marketplace where they take the work and thinking out of buying for all of us. Imagine a place where brands are of the highest quality on the market, and you don't need to be concerned about anything you're purchasing and its effects on your body! Ritzfit has done this, all while curating a beautiful community of like-minded people in service to our health journey. Join with a one-time lifetime fee and receive $40 to spend in their store!
This documentary is a must watch for every human. We are being exposed to thousands of chemicals every day that cause cancer, infertility, inflammation and disrupt hormones. Babies are being born with over 200 chemicals in their bodies. The increase in cancer after the invention of carcinogenic chemicals is profound. Household products, beauty and clothes are soaked in chemicals that are unregulated and are incredibly dangerous to our health. If you care about yourself, families and children, watch Stink. I can not recommend it enough.
Integrative Health Practitioner Certification
I am so excited to share this incredible Integrative Health Practitioner program with you, through one of my favorite humans, Dr. Stephen Cabral. He is a Functional medicine, Ayurvedic and Naturopathic doctor and I am his biggest fan! I am about to complete his program and I am so obsessed with the content. It merges the best information from every modality and will give you the tools to heal your life + those of others, if you wish to use this as a career tool! I cannot recommend it enough! If you have questions about enrolling or to see if this program is for you, book a 15-min Wellness Call with me! I can't wait to support you in this journey! P.S. If you want to learn more about Dr. Cabral, listen to him on The Platform Podcast now!
The Break Method
The BREAK Method is a self-driven, scientific process for evaluating your belief systems, uncovering your emotional addictions and triggers - and rapidly rewiring them with logical tools rooted in cold-hard neuroscience. Other "self-help" methods have relied on you and your story to make change. There’s one big problem with that: you and your story are part of the problem. The good news is: you’re also the solution.
You don’t need another self-help guru or therapy session - just the right tools to see through your story, break through the b.s and build the life you want to live.
Disrupters shows what different women in business have done to reach success as they define it. From board members to CEOs to freelancers, the business world is stacked against women because they follow the unspoken rules of business culture made long before women entered the workforce.
Tech executive, board member, and angel investor Dr. Patti Fletcher recognizes those rules and then showcases the women who have found success by breaking them.
The Rain Barrel Effect: How a 6,000 Year Old Answer Holds the Secret to Finally Getting Well, Losing Weight & Feeling Alive Again!
This is my thirteenth year of my own health battle, and I was so ready to be done with it and feel really healthy and strong. Finding functional medicine and ayurvedic doctors were the huge missing piece for me to find my truest, most effective healing. When I found Dr. Stephen Cabral, I kind of lost my mind; he’s an ayurvedic doctor, a functional medicine doctor, and a naturopath. He blends all three of those in order to heal his patients. This book is a MUST-READ for anyone — he truly changed my life and is healing so many people.
Stress Less, Accomplish More
What if you could use 2% of your day to completely transform the other 98%?
Get THE most powerful tool to eradicate stress from your brain and body.
Find out why you DON'T have to clear your mind to meditate.
Discover the little known secret to make MORE TIME by doing less.
Do this ONE thing before breakfast to triple your productivity.
You know you should be meditating, so what’s stopping you? This book is so entertaining and enlightening... highly recommend!
Read my book about my journey from sports into the real world. It was full of hardship, pain, identity loss, depression and fear. The Transition is every athlete’s guide to life after sports.